Everything you could possibly ever need
Well, maybe it’s not an entirely exhaustive list :-). As you think about what you will study, how you might adjust your prayer life (journaling habits, Bible study, and so on), and what you hope to accomplish this year, I thought it might be helpful to give you a list of some resources that are available here on my site.
Prayer Prompt Calendars—every month I create a new calendar, roughly centered on a random theme. By subscribing to my monthly e-newsletter, you will receive the link to download each calendar as soon as it’s ready. Print this and hang it on your fridge, tack it on the wall by your computer, or keep it in your journal or Bible to help you jump-start your prayers—and hopefully, along the way, expand your awareness of the importance of prayer and the needs all around us. Here is this month’s calendar for you to check out (without subscribing)—hope you like it enough to sign up to get new ones every month!
- Memes—shareable graphics created from quotes from Designed to Pray.
- My Psalm 116—fill-in-the-blank worksheet for creating your own Psalm, from Week 2 Day 3
- Sentence-building activity (word tile download) from Week 3 Day 2 in the book
- Prayer Mapping examples and worksheet (from Week 3 Day 3 of the book)
- Origami gift box—some templates you can use to go with Week 6 Day 2
- Discussion guide—discussion questions to help if you use Praying Upside Down as a group study.
- Writing prompts—printable reference to use in your prayer journal, from one of the prayer palette sections
- Printable notecards* featuring graphic quotes from the book
A to Z prayer cards*—print these free downloads and use to help incorporate learning into prayer time with your child…or just for yourself!
Wallpaper downloads for your phone on computer—currently, I only have one design available, but hope to create more soon!
*If you’re not already a subscriber, you’ll have to sign up for my newsletter to access these.